Feather-Weight. Breathable. All-Day Wear.
Seamlessly knitted on-demand in NYC, we donate 5% of each purchase of a non-medical face mask to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund. It’s our way of giving back. #TailoredTogether
Made from double-layer viscose and polyester yarns with comfortable earloops for all-day wear—our lightweight masks provide the perfect balance of form + function. Additional features include discreet slip pockets for replaceable filters, and an internal knit channel for insertable wire nose ties.
- Internal knit channel for insertable nose tie
- 72% Viscose + 28% Polyester
- One size fits all
- Made on-demand in Brooklyn, New York
- 1x 3D Knit Face Mask
- 1x 5-Layer Filter
- 1x Tie-Style Nose Band
- Remove noseband and add any filter into the mask slip pocket
- Hand wash in hot water or machine wash in a mesh bag
- For optimum results, dry flat or iron on low heat
3D Knit Technology
Each mask is made on-demand at our 3D knitting facility in Brooklyn, NY. 3D knitting technology allows us to engineer a seamless garment that performs better, lasts longer, and virtually eliminates waste.
Each mask features a pre-fitted and removable PM 2.5 filter that protects against tiny harmful particles in the air. While this particular filter is not medical grade, it prevents you from inhaling chemicals, smoke, dust or allergens, and features five strong layers. Not reusable.